Nutty Fruity Breakfast Quinoa
Breakfast Vegetarian Main Course Genotype Recipe: Warrior Genotype Recipe: Gatherer Genotype Recipe: Hunter Genotype Recipe: Explorer Genotype Recipe: Nomad Genotype Recipe: Teacher
- Quinoa, dry, 1 cup(s)
- Lemon juice, 1/4 cup(s)
- Oil, olive, 2 tablespoon
- Honey or agave, 2 tablespoon
- Salt, sea, 1/2 fine teaspoon
- Pineapple chunks, 1/2 chopped cup(s)
- Nuts, pecans, 1/2 chopped cup(s)
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, honey or agave syrup (as honey is an add back for certain GenoTypes), and salt. Stir until well mixed. Add the pineapple and pecans. Toss gently to coat with dressing.
- Stir in the quinoa and toss to mix well. Serve warm or refrigerate for at least several hours to serve cold.